Sunday, October 26, 2008

Careless

Perhaps I am not the most detailed oriented person in the world. That fact should probably disqualify me as the PAC chair for my union, but no one else wants the job, so....

I am working on the report right now and I have just realized that I have made a fairly large mistake and will have to start all over. It is a monotonous report to complete and I need to pay better attention. I'm just really bothered that I set myself back about an hour and a half.

I'm just glad that I don't have to complete entries for a make-up artist to the tune of $22,000.

2 comments:

Family Man said...

Hi Toni.

I've been there on the finding one little mistake and having to start all over again. Very frustrating.

I also agree with your last post about reading the labels. Of course most people when they do read the labels probably don't understand half of the ingredients that are displayed. It has gotten to the point now to where you almost have to have a degree in chemistry to understand what you're eating. :)

I hope you and the family are doing fine.

Take care

FM

Teacher Toni said...

Hey FM!

It's good to hear from you. I hope that you are doing well and finding peace.

All is well here in our house.