Saturday, December 28, 2013

Musical Magic

I did not attend as many concerts as I would have liked.  Oh well, that's the cost of austerity.  I did get to travel to see my friends Glenn Tilbrook and Simon Hanson for two concerts this fall.  That opportunity will always make my highlight reel.

Why?  Music has always been where I go to escape the world. We all need to escape from time to time.  Music moves our feet and our souls. 

My travels this fall took me to the Beachland Ballroom (where I first met Glenn) in Cleveland and to the Space in Evanston (Illionois).  I attended both shows with my friend Kriss and became friends with a couple of her friends.  That's another wonderful thing about music, it brings people together.

Hopefully, 2014 offers me a few more musical moments.

No comments: