Sunday, April 26, 2015

The List Keeps Growing

Boy, 50 is a big number, but I feel pretty confident about being able to do many of the things that I am rolling out on my list.  These five make the numbers I have shared 15.  Enjoy.

1. My body needs to lose 20 pounds and to have better muscle tone.  I truly believe that I will better be able to handle the health issues that aging throws my way if I eat healthier and exercise more.

2.  Apparently, there is Family Space Camp.  We are so doing that!

3.  Go to the Headlands International Dark Sky Park. I'm a city girl, but I know that all the city lights are not good for us. 

4.  If it was good enough for Edgar Allan Poe, I've got to try it.  Not opium, I'm saving that for my 70th birthday.  I mean absinthe.  I just want a sip.

5.  Learn a card game, any card game.  Currently, not counting solitaire, the only card game in my repertoire is Go Fish.  I can never remember the rules to card games. Perhaps that can be rectified.

No comments: