Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting serious about writing

I am a slacker! Maybe not world class (ahem…FM), but I am one, none the less! I started this blog three months ago and then I basically abandoned it.

Oh sure, I could make excuses. For example, I could plead that I spent the whole summer having fun with my hubby and son. We went to free events in town and took a short road trip. Or,I could explain that I spent a large portion of my summer trying (with mixed results) to get the house in order. Not Pottery Barn order, mind you. I just didn’t want my house to have that special homeless look.

But, what’s the point of excuses. I don’t feel any better after making them. All I can say is that I, henceforth, will put energy into writing now that everyone (husband and son) is in school.

2 comments:

Fatima said...

Aw laziness is not a problem Mrs. Coral. Everyone is lazy once in a while and now its your turn but it gets boring. I didn't know you had a blog. You are so cool!!!

Teacher Toni said...

Hey Fatima!

Thanks for visiting. I plan on writing a lot during my time off, so this blog will give me time to practice.

If I just sat around waiting for Andrew to finish school, my head would explode from boredom.