Monday, August 3, 2009

A year in review - the sucesses!

It is hard to believe. My one year leave is almost over. I had set a number of goals for myself and I have achieved or made progress toward achieving some of them.

The biggest goal I set for myself was to get in shape and that goal is firmly in the positive column. Since January, I have lost 20 pounds and all of my clothes are too big. I will need to retool my wardrobe for the fall. I feel as though I am physically stronger and that I have far more stamina than I had previously. I am extremely proud of the progress I have made here.

The second goal I that I have made substantial gains on achieving is my writing goal. I am three chapters into my novel and I have bits and pieces of other stories started. That may sound like a hodgepodge of results - it is. But, I am set to finish within the next 12 months because my soul now understands how important this goal is to me. I feel invigorated when I write. Time is still a serious issue, but I hope to tackle that within the next two months.

There are a few goals where I feel that I let myself down. I'll get to those next entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.