Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thing 15

I think that this has been (after the photograph assignments) my favorite. All of the other assignments didn't really present me with new information. This one was a whole bunch of new.

As I feared when I subscribed to some of those sites, I had not had time to read most of them. But, give me a break, I just moved out of my old house into my own place. It's been a busy and emotional few weeks. Thus, I was pretty glad to learn of the manage subscriptions link. I immediately pared down my subscriptions.

Even better was the knowledge that I could subscribe to Delicious TAGS! I am not exaggerating when I say that this knowledge will have an immediate positive impact on my life. The first two subscriptions were to a"writing lesson plans" tag and an "American literature." Now, I just have to read through them and save the ones I like myself.

Google reader will now become a habit.

1 comment:

RESA 23Things said...

We're glad this assignment was valuable to you. As you experienced, your subscriptions will change over time as your information needs (and life circumstances) change. It sounds as though you'll be finding lots of great ideas to start the new school year.